Address: 1711 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, Alberta
- When heading west from Calgary
- Take the Trans. Canada Highway #1 West.
- Take the first exit for Canmore and drive on Bow Valley Trail towards the town centre.
- At the first set of traffic lights, continue straight ahead for about 1 km (0.6 mile) on Bow Valley Trail.
- We are on the right at the next set of traffic lights.
Going to Banff National Park?
Entry Fees to the National Parks of Canada
All visitors to Banff National Park require a National Park entry pass to offset the costs of the Parks facilities and services. These facilities and services include: picnic areas, scenic lookouts, washrooms, trails and roads as well as friendly and helpful staff at visitor centres, and day-use areas.